Monday, September 2, 2013

B210K 1.4: redux

MW: 134
Days to Race: 174
Distance/Time: 3.6 mi/1 hour

After last week, I decided to take a small step back and redo the first week of bridge to 10K. I've also decided to do it without a co-pilot. I like running with the quiet, which surprises me. It gives me a chance to think and to plan or even just to let my mind roam where it may.

I also decided to make today a running field trip. There is a small park just outside of town with trails, so I decided to give it a try. I liked that it was quiet and flat, though the trails were rather short and more about loops, so I had to do laps instead. All in all, though, the run went well. The end wasn't pretty, but I made it and I'm feeling good about the finish too. Ready to do it all again on Wednesday!

No comments: