Thursday, September 12, 2013

B210K 3.2 + Flip Belt

MW: 133.4
Days to Race: 164
Distance/Time: 4 miles/56 min

Yay 4 miles! Okay true confession: I really only did 3.96 miles of running, but I swear I covered the distance! I got to try out my new flip belt today. It felt nice running with supplies just in case something were to happen. Also, the belt will be helpful during any actual races that I run as I have no other place to store my car keys (aside from my hair). The belt only rode up once, but that's actually better than I was anticipating because I have a small waist and round hips so anything that's slung low on my hips is bound to ride up at some point. I even erred on the size of smallness when choosing my size. All in all, I think it will be a useful addition to the team.

No comments: