Saturday, November 23, 2013

Flagging

MW: 134.4
Days to Race: 92
Distance/Time: 3.08 mi/ 40.34 min

For a run that didn't feel like it was very good, I seemed to have good results. My pace is down to 13.09/mi. I think two things keep my from really feeling strong. The first is the fact that (again) I did not eat before running. I had to do my run early and it was only 3 miles so I figured I could just do without. Bad idea. The second is the Turkey Trot this Thursday. I'm doing a 10K to send in to Disney so that I can move ahead in the corrals. This is my first race where the results matter, not just whether or not I finish it and so I'm just stressing myself out. I'm shooting for an hour and a half finish time. That's a 15 min/mile pace which shouldn't be a problem and yet still I worry...

No comments: