Wednesday, May 15, 2013

C25K 7.2

MW: 137.6
Days to Race: 284
Distance/Time: 2.3 mi/35 min.

Woke up early this morning thanks to a forgotten eye dr. appointment which had me moving my usual schedule up an hour. Happily, I managed to get up and out according to schedule and as I was running, I realized that this early wake-up would become more common the further I go. Of course I always thought that being up by 5:30 would come much later. When it was dark outside. And bitterly cold. And ideally I won't have as much fat on me to stay warm...

Anyways!

I finished my run feeling good. My left calf had been a bit tight the night before so I took the time to go through some stretches/poses that I learned from my Pilates and yoga DVDs and the next morning, it all went fantastically. In the future, I think I'll make a point of doing yoga the day before as a pre-warm-up.

No comments: