Monday, May 13, 2013

C25K 7.1

MW: 137.8
Days to Race: 286
Distance/Time: 2.4 mi/36.52 min

Finished this run pretty well. Happily, I've stopped feeling twinges in my knees. I think it's because I've been taking the time to stretch before I go out and I've spent a fair amount of attention on my running form. My left calf always feels a little tight and now my right ankle is starting to make some noise. I'll have to looking into what I can do to make those run smoothly.

All in all, I feel great about this run. I even got to meet the woman who keeps waving to me on the road. Apparently she'd always thought I was someone else. Her dog, Andre, however, quickly realized that I was not worth the effort. As I was going through a neighborhood by a field, I saw a bi-level plane swooping low overhead. That's a new sight. :-).

No comments: