Saturday, January 4, 2014

Remember your neighbor!

MW: 136.4
Days to Race: 50 (meep!)
Distance/Time: 1 mile in 12:12 and 3 miles in 47:16

I had a choice to make: either run today or run tomorrow. And since we are expecting freezing rain tomorrow, I decided to get out there today. For the most part it was fine, though I am annoyed at all the houses that hadn't bothered to clear their sidewalks. This includes businesses too. E tu Dollar General? So I nearly wiped out 4 times and had to walk for a few stretches, but mostly it all went well until the end. It's funny how my right side used to give me all these problems. Just about every part of it has hurt enough for me to worry about serious injury, but since a week ago, it's been a running machine and feels amazing. Now it's my left side. Luckily, my achilles tendon cleared up with some rest but my left knee is now getting me concerned. I'm thinking I might have wrenched it during my wild run in the rain last week. Hopefully it just needs a little ice and tlc.

No comments: