Thursday, January 30, 2014

"J" is for Victory!

Days to Race: 24
Distance/Time: 2.25 mi/ 30.30 min

Ran on the Dreadmill today due to ridiculous cold (7 degrees when I woke up this morning) and spots of ice. Luckily, my boss's husband is a tax attorney so he's pretty much living in his office this time of year. What also lives at his office is a treadmill. I still don't like using it: no fresh air and no sense of victory at the end, but it does give me a chance to really focus on my running form. I have terrible running form. It's a miracle I haven't hurt myself more seriously.

Also, the corral placements were announced. Thanks to the Turkey Trot, I am in Corral J, pretty much in the middle. This means a sooner start and thankfully more time to complete the course. Tutu construction is also in progress. I think it might be a bit too floofy. I need to readjust.

No comments: