Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day -1: The Hotel

I'm spending the night at an airport hotel. I've checked the closet and under the bed and repacked my bag. Then I turned on the TV to see three words. Honey. Boo. Boo. 30 minutes later, I remembered to shut my mouth. Two episodes later, I still don't think I understand it. This is what I'm leaving behind?

Also, I did finish my Ghibli-a-thon, I just didn't have the time to type lengthy reviews. I watched everything except Whisper of the Heart, The Cat Returns, Princess Mononoke and Grave of Fireflies (which I refused to rewatch anyways as it makes me cry). All of them were worth watching except for Tales From Earthsea which was good by anime standards, but very lacking by Ghibli standards. Definitely the weakest of the bunch. Can't wait to see the museum!

No comments: