Saturday, July 26, 2014

A little bit of rain

MW: 128.5
Days to Race: 113
Distance/Time: 4.29 mi/ 53:27 (12:27/mi)

Sorry folks. Unexpected knee pain on Thursday cut my run a little short. My legs have been a little achy lately so I've started doing yoga and I *ahem* appropriated a foam roller from my mom's house last weekend. Hopefully that will help ease some of my pains.

Today is unseasonably cool, and I'll take it. As I did my run, a touch of rain began to fall and I remembered running in the rain this winter. In the summer, it's actually rather nice (the winter? not so much). Because of my achiness, I started out easy, doing intervals of 2 min running and 1 minute walking and then slid up to 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking. That seemed to really help so I'll try to keep doing that.

No comments: